“I HAVE NOTHING TO OFFER, BUT BLOOD, TOIL, TEARS AND SWEAT” – WINSTON CHURCHILL.
BLOOD – The most precious element that sustains life.
Ahalia blood bank laid the foundation in 2014 and still continue to extend its excellent services from blood collection to component separation. We put forth our crucial support to every speciality offering high quality services to in-house patients and also to the patients who are outside the hospital, to those in urgent need of blood / components. Our team of experts join hands with the highly advanced technical support to provide the safe blood to those in need. Ahalia blood bank has one of the leading infrastructural facilities, equipments and staffs who strive to issue efficacious and safe blood and blood products at an economical rate.
Why Donate Blood?
- Most precious gift that one can give to another.
- Provide a sense of satisfaction and emotional well being.
- Helps to stay healthy.
- Reduces iron stores in the body.
- Diagnose potential health problems.
Who Can Donate Blood?
Any healthy adult, both male and female can donate blood once in 3 months.
Why Choose Ahalia Blood Bank?
- Leading among the Palakkad blood banks in terms of infrastructure , equipments and staffs since 2014 and still continuing.
- Fully licensed centre for issue of blood and blood components.
- Highly qualified and experienced doctors and technicians hold out their services.
- Round the clock service.
- Efficient screening for various communicable diseases – HIV, HBsAg, HCV, Syphilis, Malaria by internatonally approved methods. Highly sensitive and technologically advanced CLIA (Chemiluminescence Immunoassay) available for screening of HIV.
- Provide blood and blood components – Whole Blood, Packed Red Cells, Leucoreduced Packed Red Cells, Platelets, Fresh Frozen Plasma and Cryoprecipitate – with their storage at optimal conditions.
Available at Ahalia Blood Blank
- Whole blood
- Leucoreduced packed red cells
- Packed red cells
- Fresh frozen plasma
“WE, AHALIA BLOOD BANK ALWAYS STAY AS STANCHION FOR OUR PATIENTS”
DONATE BLOOD – THE REAL ACT OF HUMANITY AND THE ROAD TO BE A HERO.