Dr. Prem Narayanan
- Has done research paper presentation (on Diabetic foot) in International forum
- Has numerous publications in National and International Journals
- Participated in research trials
Endocrinology and Diabetology
Head of Department – Endocrinology and Diabetology
MBBS, MD (Gen Med), DM(Endocrinology)
- Pediatric and Adult Endocrinology.
- Diabetes mellitus, other hormonal disorders such as obesity, metabolic bone diseases, pediatric endocrinology (disorders of growth and puberty, Type 1 Diabetes, ambiguous genitalia), special expertise in Diabetic foot with focus on preventive podiatry, reproductive endocrinology, difficult to treat diabetes, thyroid, pituitary and adrenal disorders.
- Special interest in Obesity and weight loss programs.
- 2018 Oct – 2020 July – Assistant Professor, Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences, Kochi
- 2015 – 2018 – Senior Resident, Dept of Endocrinology, Banaras Hindu University , Varanasi
9 AM to 5 PM (Mon-Sat)
- University 2nd rank in DM exams
- Meritorious ranks in all medical entrance exams
Special interest in creating public awareness about Diabetes, Obesity and Endocrine disorders through community programs, social media platforms like Facebook,Twitter and Instagram.
- Founder member and Secretary – World Integrated Society for Diabetes Endocrinology and Nutrition (WISDEN)
- Member of Endocrine Society of India
- Member of Diabetic Foot Society of India
- Member of Professional Association of Clinical Endocrinologists, Kerala