9 AM to 5 PM (Mon-Sat)
3 years, 3 months
1. Department of Anaesthesiology and Critical Care Medicine at Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences, Kochi.
2. 1 year as Senior Resident and next year as Assistant Professor.
3. Completed fellowship in difficult airway management and fibreoptic guided awake intubation techniques.
4. Trained in USG guided peripheral nerve blocks and vascular access.
5. Worked in the Department of Anaesthesiology and Toxicology at KAUVERY HOSPITAL, TRICHY
6. Gained experience dealing with drug overdose, envenomations , hanging and poisoning.
7. Gained Expertise in Intercostal drain placement, Hemodialysis catheter placement, percutaneous tracheotomy.
8. Worked across various specialties like Neurosurgey including awake craniotomy, plastic and reconstructive surgery, complex gastrointestinal surgery,Orthopaedics and joint replacement surgery, paediatric surgery, ENT and airway surgery, obstetrics and gynaecology, oncosurgery and urology.
Worked across various specialties including
1. Head and neck, plastic and reconstructive surgery including dentistry
2. Obstetrics and gynaecology
3. Pediatric surgery
4. ENT and Ophthalmology
5. Gastrointestinal and solid organ transplant
7. Robotic and advanced laparoscopic surgery
9. Orthopaedics ,trauma and podiatry